Chris has a degree in English Language and Literature and prior to Pop Up worked in the world of sport sponsorship. He is determined to ensure that children grow up with the opportunity to fall in love with all kinds of literature, just like he did.
Current sponsorship opportunities coming very soon.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to enquire about sponsoring one of our projects.
Love what Pop Up do? You can help us to keep it up!
We rely on generous support both to deliver current projects and build more opportunities for increasing numbers of children and young people to engage with great literature.
Every individual donation supports us in connecting children and young people with quality children’s books and the authors who make them.
£5 can buy a book for a school library – £10 buys two – and £25 could buy five
£50 can produce book-related resources for children with special educational needs and disabilities
£150 can commission a children’s author workshop in a classroom
£300 can provide all books AND an author workshop in a classroom
Double Your Impact
As a recipient of Arts Council England’s Catalyst award we are able to draw down match funding pound-for-pound against individual donations of any size.
Become a Pop Up Pioneer by investing your time, money or expertise in our work – and play a pivotal role in our growth.
We are seeking influential people to support and speak out for Pop Up; people who share our goal of cultivating a lifelong love of reading and writing among children from all walks of life. Pop Up Pioneers will advocate for our work and its impact, share their networks and help raise both our profile and the vital funds required to unlock future success.
And Pioneers will have a direct and tangible impact on cultivating life-changing opportunities for exceptionally talented and ethnically diverse young writers and illustrators. If you or someone you know might be interested in advocating for Pop Up email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pop Up is more powerful in partnership. Can your company help us to grow?
This is your chance to support our small, dynamic organisation at an extremely exciting time of upscaling.
We are looking to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with businesses across a range of sectors, so that our rich literary work can benefit 1000’s more children, families and communities. As a not-for-profit, we invest all income into running and improving our projects, and to expanding the depth and reach of our programmes. Your time, expertise and financial support can make an instrumental difference in helping us expand and inspire future readers, writers, illustrators.
What can Pop Up offer you?
We are experts at providing strong and creative tailored partnerships with businesses and brands by:
- Communicating your corporate identity and promoting your brand to a range of stakeholders in the education and literature sectors, through national and community media and high profile partners
- Helping you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives through our exciting education programmes, which engage schools in often isolated and challenged communities
- Providing volunteering opportunities for staff to support our national schools festival – and learn direct from children’s authors about the world of creative writing and illustration
- Powerful and cost-effective means of brand differentiation, with support recognised on printed and digital collateral
- Opportunities for bespoke, immersive, in-house children’s literature events and activities for your staff and their families
- Seeing your investment transformed into tangible impact on the lives and skills of children and young people