Current sponsorship opportunities coming very soon.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to enquire about sponsoring one of our projects.
Through Pop Up Festival teachers can see a direct link between reading and attainment.
Headteacher, Elizabeth Garrett Anderson School, Islington, London
The year would never be the same without Pop Up. It creates a buzz of excitement across the whole school.
Assistant Headteacher, Millfields Primary School, Hackney, London
Pop Up has revitalised literacy for us!
Headteacher, St. John’s Church School, Peterborough
The access Pop Up gave us to authors was great and together we developed an exciting, vibrant and popular summer family programme
Jewish Museum, 2015
Would you or your school, museum or gallery like to work with us?
We have an exceptional track record in making literature accessible and exciting in schools, communities and public spaces. Through our long-term working relationships with 100’s of children’s authors and most UK publishers, we can facilitate collaborations and broker connections which bring children’s literature to life across your whole school community, heritage or cultural space.
Your school or venue might want to:
* Take part in our truly unique annual national children’s literature festival for schools
* Host your very own school-wide Pop Up Festival of reading, writing and author workshops
* Explore imaginative literary interventions to engage reluctant readers/writers, SEND pupils, pupils in transition or other target groups in need of a boost
* Cultivate reading and writing for pleasure cultures in specific classes or across year groups
* Reinvigorate teaching or education practice through bespoke author-led CPD offers at all teaching levels
* Bring us in to advise you on anything from building diverse libraries to engaging whole-families through stories
Please do take a look at the commissioning options to the right