Pop Up is more powerful in partnership. Can your company help us to grow?
This is your chance to support our small, dynamic organisation at an extremely exciting time of upscaling.
We are looking to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with businesses across a range of sectors, so that our rich literary work can benefit 1000’s more children, families and communities. As a not-for-profit, we invest all income into running and improving our projects, and to expanding the depth and reach of our programmes. Your time, expertise and financial support can make an instrumental difference in helping us expand and inspire future readers, writers, illustrators.
What can Pop Up offer you?
We are experts at providing strong and creative tailored partnerships with businesses and brands by:
- Communicating your corporate identity and promoting your brand to a range of stakeholders in the education and literature sectors, through national and community media and high profile partners
- Helping you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives through our exciting education programmes, which engage schools in often isolated and challenged communities
- Providing volunteering opportunities for staff to support our national schools festival – and learn direct from children’s authors about the world of creative writing and illustration
- Powerful and cost-effective means of brand differentiation, with support recognised on printed and digital collateral
- Opportunities for bespoke, immersive, in-house children’s literature events and activities for your staff and their families
- Seeing your investment transformed into tangible impact on the lives and skills of children and young people