Annette has 30 years’ experience as a learning professional in the heritage sector, including Learning & Access Manager at the Foundling Museum. She specialises in the development and delivery of formal learning programmes and projects. Most recently, for specialist publisher Beyond Words Annette was training special school teachers in visual literacy skills and how to use wordless story books to support the individual development of pupils with learning disabilities.
Would your school or organisation like to work with us? We deliver imaginative, scaleable children’s literature programmes which have a transformative impact on reading and writing behaviours and skills, and teaching practice. Join a national literature festival for schools , create a bespoke literature project to meet your needs, or participate in creative professional development opportunities led by exceptional children’s authors. If you’d like to find out more, or would like to receive your free copy of our Brochure and Festival Magazine, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an exceptional track record in making literature accessible and exciting in schools, communities and public spaces. Through our long-term working relationships with 100’s of children’s authors and most UK publishers, we can facilitate collaborations and broker connections which bring children’s literature to life across your school, community, heritage or cultural space.
Your school or venue might want to:
* Take part in our truly unique annual national children’s literature festival for schools
* Host your very own school-wide Pop Up Festival and host inspiring author workshops
* Explore imaginative interventions to engage reluctant readers/writers, SEND pupils, pupils in transition or other groups in need of a boost
* Cultivate reading and writing for pleasure cultures in specific classes or across year groups
* Reinvigorate teaching or education practice through bespoke author-led CPD offers at all teaching levels
* Bring us in to advise you on anything from building diverse libraries to engaging families through stories
Please do take a look at the commissioning options and our Brochure above.
Pop Up Projects are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company Reg. No. 7504770