Would you or your school, museum or gallery like to work with us?
We have an exceptional track record in making literature accessible and exciting in schools, communities and public spaces. Through our long-term working relationships with 100’s of children’s authors and most UK publishers, we can facilitate collaborations and broker connections which bring children’s literature to life across your whole school community, heritage or cultural space.
Your school or venue might want to:
* Take part in our truly unique annual national children’s literature festival for schools
* Host your very own school-wide Pop Up Festival of reading, writing and author workshops
* Explore imaginative literary interventions to engage reluctant readers/writers, SEND pupils, pupils in transition or other target groups in need of a boost
* Cultivate reading and writing for pleasure cultures in specific classes or across year groups
* Reinvigorate teaching or education practice through bespoke author-led CPD offers at all teaching levels
* Bring us in to advise you on anything from building diverse libraries to engaging whole-families through stories
Please do take a look at the commissioning options to the right.
Click HERE to download a PDF of our brochure, which outlines the many ways in which we work with schools and other partners – or simply email us and we will send you one in the post.