Win all 10 Stories to Make a Difference
We’re publishing a collection of beautiful illustrated books in Spring next year!
The collection, called 10 Stories to Make a Difference, is being created by well-known children’s authors (like Children’s Laureate Chris Riddell, and Coram Boy author Jamila Gavin) in collaboration with talented emerging authors. All of the books promote a rich diversity of voices, experiences and themes; and feature characters of colour, with disabilities and who are LGBTQ+.
Parents: Enter a draw to win the full collection!
How to Enter:
• Make a donation of £5 or more on our Crowdfunder (and remember to include your name)
• Post a comment on the Crowdfunder page followed by the hashtag #10CharacterstoMakeaDifference. Say whatever you feel – but remember to include the hashtag!
The closing date for this competition is Friday 18th December. We will choose and announce the winner on December 20th.
Kids: Win the full collection for your school
How to Enter:
• Invent 10 new characters of your own. The only rule is, they have to all be completely, totally and utterly different! They might be people, animals, made up creatures or a mixture of all of them.
• Draw, paint, collage or colour your characters on the other side of the sheet below.
• Write a little something to tell us about them. You might give them names, say what makes them special, or describe how your characters help each other.
• Ask your parent/carer to email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your name, school and school’s address.
You must have your parents/carers’ permission to enter! The closing date for this competition is Wednesday 16th December. So get your pictures to us as soon as you can. We will also post winning artwork on our Twitter page!
Download and print the worksheet!