As a not-for-profit, we invest all income into running and improving our projects, and into expanding the depth and reach of our programmes. Your time, expertise and financial support can make an instrumental difference in helping us expand and inspire future readers, writers, and illustrators.
How can Pop Up benefit you?
- Communicating your corporate identity and promoting your brand
- Helping you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives through our work with schools in often isolated and challenged communities
- Providing volunteering opportunities for staff to support our national schools festival – and learn directly from children’s authors about the world of creative writing and illustration
- Powerful and cost-effective means of brand differentiation, with branding on printed and digital collateral
- Branding throughout our digital channels including Pop Up Hub
- Opportunities to cultivate relationships with schools nationally through direct engagement with teachers
- Opportunities for bespoke, immersive, in-house children’s literature events and activities for your staff, families and customers
- Facilitation of introduction to our vast network of authors and illustrators to create beautiful, bespoke work for your brand