By joining the summer-term Pop Up Festival a school receives:
- A six week programme for every classroom
- A set of books for every class
- A creative workshop for every class with the author of their book
- Full access to Pop Up Hub where pupils post stories and teachers share resources – all connected to their books
- Pop Up Festival magazine – packed with inspirational content by authors – for every pupil to take home
- Staff access to an author-led INSET and other optional creative CPD offers
- One discount ticket for Pop Up Lab for one teacher per school
- Support in delivering Arts Awards
- Tailored evaluation and reporting on impact
- Optional parent/family literature activities
- Other consultancy opportunities
- By 2018 schools buying-in will have exclusive access to a new digital creative writing/self publishing toolkit on Pop Up Hub to facilitate pupils’ creativity, independently and in the home.
A total 51,000 pupils in 1,900 classes and 101 schools have taken part in our schools model since 2011 – and 54% of schools recommissioned the programme for two or more years.